Are you tired of looking for the best heart treatment hospital in India?
Are you confused about which best hospital to choose for heart treatment?
We understand how frustrating is to find a good hospital in a different country as per your needs. Let me help you to find the best heart hospital in India and why you should choose them. Here are a few tips which you need to keep in your mind while searching for the best heart hospital in India like treatment procedures, cost, location of the hospital, travel route to the hospital, online reviews, reply time from the hospital, other patients’ testimonials, Doctors fees, and hospital facilities.
If you are unable to get in touch with the hospital directly, you can take the help of any medical tourism company. MTC offers services to international patients without cost. Health Treatment in India is also one of the growing medical tourism companies in India and apart from services; they also offer free medical guidance to make patients’ journeys easy.
Let’s talk about India’s best heart hospital.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Delhi
- Fortis Gurgaon Hospital(FMRI)
- Artemis Hospital
- Max Super Speciality Hospital
- Paras Hospital
- Sanar International
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
- Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon
- Apollo Hospitals, Delhi
- Narayana Health, Bangalore
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
- Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
- Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi
- Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune
- Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi
- B.M. Birla Heart Research Centre, Kolkata
- Global Hospitals, Chennai
These hospitals are renowned for their expertise and state-of-the-art facilities in cardiac care. However, it’s essential to consult with a healthcare professional to determine the best hospital for your specific needs.
Why Choose a heart treatment hospital in India?
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Delhi
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla, New Delhi, a famous 310-bed hospital, is known worldwide for its groundbreaking work and services, particularly in the field of Cardiac Sciences. Fortis Escorts in Okhla, New Delhi, has saved many lives by providing world-class treatment and high-end patient care. With Padma Shri and Padma Bhushan awards among its staff of famous doctors, the hospital has established a reputation as a preeminent healthcare center. They are expert in Complex angioplasties, Shockwave Coronary Lithotripsy, Laser Angioplasty and Impella-supported angioplasty, TAVR, cardiac pacing and electrophysiology, adult cardiac surgery, LVAD, heart transplant, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, paediatric cardiology, and cardiac surgery are all available at the hospital.
Why Escort fortis is one of the best heart hospitals in India?
Fortis Escort comes on top of the list of best heart hospitals in India because of its 200 cardiac specialists, 1,600 support staff, and cardiac doctor’s teams who are awarded by Padam Shri. Fortis Escort is certified with JCI and NABH also, they have seven major awards in their name.
- Best Hospital in Cardiology by Times Healthcare Achievers Awards
- Excellence in Healthcare by AHPI
- Best Hospital in Cardiology by ICICI Lombard & CNBC TV 18 Healthcare Awards
- Excellence in Cardiac Care by ABP Healthcare Leadership
- Best Cardiology Hospital by ET Healthcare Awards
- Gold Award in Healthcare Delivery Brand
- Best Hospital in Cardiology Speciality by The Week Magazine in India.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) is a 299-bed multispecialty, quaternary care hospital with a renowned staff of doctors, including super-specialists and specialty nurses, and cutting-edge technology. Fortis Memorial has advanced Centres of Excellence in Robotic Surgery, Oncology (Medical, Surgical, Gynae, and Radiation), Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Transplants (Kidney and Liver), Haematology, Haemato Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant, Gastroenterology and GI Surgery, Neurology, Neuro, and Spine Surgery, Urology and Robotic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Joint Replacement & Sports Medicine, Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery and Paediatrics. This ‘Next Generation Hospital’ is founded on ‘Trust’ and is supported by four strong pillars: Talent, Technology, Infrastructure, and Service. These factors make Fortis Gurgaon one of the best heart hospitals in India. In 2001, FMRI is established in Gurgaon. Since then, it has developed into one of the area’s top healthcare providers. Nowadays, Fortis Hospital Gurgaon has a top-notch medical facility in the nation. FMRI is a branch of the Fortis healthcare group of hospitals. FMRI is known as a multi-specialty hospital that offers numerous treatments like cardiology, neurology, orthopaedics, oncology, gastroenterology, urology, and more. Fortis Memorial Research Institute has been Ranked No.2 of the 30 most technologically advanced hospitals in the world, by ‘topmastersinhealthcare.com, pipping many other outstanding medical institutions in the world.
On this current date, FMRI has a 4.1-star rating on Google by 2987 patients.
Fortis group hospital has more than 22k followers on Instagram,1 million on Facebook, 13k on YouTube, more than 2lakh on LinkedIn, and more than 1 lakh followers on Twitter.
Fortis Gurgaon branch has a 300-bed facility, 2000+ medical staff, and highly talented doctors & surgeons serving patients.
How to reach FMRI?
To reach FMRI; the metro is the easiest way to reach. Take a metro to the Huda city centre, once you reach the Huda metro crossroad and take an entry to the hospital.
If you are coming by train or bus, then from the railway station or bus stand; use shared auto or private auto. You can use Ola, uber as well for reaching Huda metro or fortis hospital.
You can take a cab from Delhi airport if you are coming by flight.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute,
Sector – 44, Opposite HUDA City Centre
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002, India
- First JCI & NABH Accredited Multi-speciality Health Care Hospital situated in sector 51 Gurgaon. Artemis is established in 2007, and it has 380 beds and a staff of more than 600 doctors. Artemis is known to create a patient-centric environment with its quality base treatment.
- They have 20 awards in their name from 2007 to 2020.
- Artemis has a 3+ star rating on Google listing 1693 patients and a 4.2-star rating on Facebook. Artemis has 51k followers on YouTube, 260k on Facebook,8k on Twitter, and 33k on LinkedIn.
- Award for Excellence in Healthcare in 2018 by The Healthcare Today
- Best Multi Super Specialty Hospital in Delhi NCR in 2018 by Health Care Awards
- Best Super Specialty Hospital in Delhi – NCR in 2017 by Indian Excellence Award 2017
- Asia Pacific hand hygiene Excellence Award in 2010 by World Health Organization (WHO)
Artemis Heart Centre is a reason for it to be one of the best hospitals in India. The Artemis Heart Centre brings together five specialties under one roof to care for your heart and circulatory system. In India, they have also performed over 30000 cardiac procedures. Artemis Heart Centre represents a paradigm change in the field of heart care treatment facilities. We are proud of our sturdy and cutting-edge technology, as well as our best-in-class medical competence. Our outstanding team of cardiologists, cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons, and nurses collaborate to offer you world-class cardiac care.
MAX Hospital Gurgaon branch is a part of MAX Healthcare and, it was established in 2007. On this date, 2023 March MAX healthcare foundation has 17 branches all over India. MAX Healthcare Gurgaon is one high-end secondary care centre. It has a 92-bed facility, 12 ICU beds, 5 PICUs, 5 NICUs, and 5 Cardiac Care beds, 150 doctors, and 155 nursing staff. MAX Gurgaon branch 35 specialized fields in Cardiac Sciences, Minimal Access, Laparoscopic Surgery, Neurosciences, Urology, Orthopaedics, Aesthetics, Reconstructive Surgery, and Nephrology.
MAX Gurgaon branch has a 4.4* star rating on Google listing by 2975 patients and a 3.3-star rating on Facebook. 376k followers on Facebook, 20k followers on twitter,51k on YouTube and 1.25k on LinkedIn.
How to Reach?
It is situated in B Block, Sushant Lok 1, Near Huda City Centre
Gurgaon-122001. MAX is 5 min far from the Huda city centre metro station. 16km distance from the hospital to Delhi Airport.
Max Institute of Heart and Vascular Sciences, one of India’s leading heart hospitals, treats problems such as heart defects, congenital heart disease, pulmonary heart failure, and coronary artery disease. We are a tertiary care centre with cutting-edge equipment to provide cardiac treatment to our patients. We also provide an alternate therapy option for individuals with end-stage heart failure through treatments such as Pacemaker, ACD, CRT, Heart Hole surgeries (ASD, VSD, PDA), Paediatric Cardiac Surgery, and Angioplasty/Angiography. Invasive and interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, pacemaker and arrhythmia services, therapy of abdominal and descending thoracic aneurysms, and varicose veins are all available at our Institute. Our facilities are outfitted with cutting-edge Cath Labs, operating rooms, and other heart care equipment.
Sanar International Hospital
Sanar Hospital is established in 2018 by Mr. Naresh Kapoor. This 150-bed hospital, which also has 35 ICU beds (including transplant ICU beds), is located in a prominent area of Gurugram City and upholds worldwide standards. They have 15 areas of expertise, including cancer, the heart, kidney, liver, blood, marrow transplant, bone and joint, and neurosciences.
Sanar International Hospital has additional services for international patients to bring more business.
Sanar has a 4.6-star rating on Google listing, 800 followers on Facebook,350+ on Instagram, 1200+ on LinkedIn, and around 3k followers on YouTube.
How to Reach?
- Sanar is located on Golf Course Road, DLF Phase 5, Sector-53, Gurugram, Haryana – 122002
- Sanar is 14-15km far from Delhi airport & Gurgaon railway station.
Sanar hospital is near to Rapid metro sector 53.
Sanar International Hospitals’ Department of Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery (CTVS) has expertise performing surgical treatments for the successful management of numerous illnesses and ailments affecting the organs of the thoracic cavity, including the heart, lungs, and blood vessels. It features a dedicated staff of surgeons that specialise in a wide range of operations, from traditional surgeries to minimally invasive therapies. The team collaborates closely to develop personalised treatment programmes for the patients, and surgery is followed by adequate rehabilitation to guarantee recovery. It treats congenital cardiac illnesses, aneurysms, arrhythmias, carotid artery diseases, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery diseases, pericardial diseases, and valvular diseases.
Paras Hospital has 6 branches all over India and 1st branch was set up in Gurgaon in 2006. Paras has 1500 bed facility yet in all branches, and by 2031, Paras Health hopes to have 9000+ beds under its network and be the largest private healthcare provider in North India. By FY 2028, an additional 5000 beds will have been added to this total through organic and inorganic growth.
Paras Hospital Gurgaon branch has a 283-bed facility + 65 ICU beds with 65 main doctors.
Paras Hospital has a 4.7-star rating on Google by 5071 patients and 3.7 stars on Facebook. Paras Hospital has 174k followers on Facebook and Twitter has 5000 followers.
- Awarded Best Healthcare Campaign for Breast Feeding Rooms in Public Places at Six Sigma Healthcare Awards Function, 2015
- Awarded Best Hospital for Neurosurgery and Neurology in Delhi NCR at Times Achievers Awards 2017
- Awarded Best Hospital for Neurosurgery and neurology for International Patients in FICCI Medical Value Travel Event, 2017
How to reach?
C-1, Sushant Lok- 1, Sector-43, Phase- I, Gurugram Haryana 122002
It is 18km far from Delhi Airport and 2km from Sikandarpur metro station.
Medanta - The Mendicity, Gurgaon
Medanta was founded in 2009 by Dr. Naresh Trehan, a world-renowned cardiovascular and cardiothoracic surgeon. It is the country’s first hospital to offer Robotic Surgeries in Cardiology, Urology, and Gynecology.
Medanta’s Heart Institute is an integrated healthcare institution with an experienced and professional team of heart surgeons, cardiologists, and radiologists who collaborate to give comprehensive and multidisciplinary care to patients suffering from various heart disorders. The ‘Heart Team’ approach to treating coronary artery disease at Medanta ensures that a patient’s evaluation is performed by a team of cardiac surgeons, clinical cardiologists, and interventional cardiologists, ensuring that the patient receives comprehensive advice of the highest technical and ethical standard. Our team of researchers, physicians, and committed nurses is outfitted with cutting-edge technology, including a unique hybrid operating suite, robotic heart surgery, and minimally invasive procedures that provide outstanding precision and accuracy.
- Awarded as the Best Multispecialty Hospital by Asia’s First Bloodless Bone Marrow Transplant HealthCare Global Enterprises (HCG) in 2010.
- Awarded the VC Circle Healthcare Awards for Single Specialty Healthcare Entity category in 2013.
- Certified with NABH and NABL.
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) is well-known for being a top-tier medical facility in India, providing comprehensive healthcare services such as renal care. AIIMS is a prestigious institution known worldwide for its excellence in medical education and research. AIIMS offers comprehensive heart treatment facilities encompassing diagnosis, medical management, and transplant surgeries. The commitment of AIIMS Hospital to research and innovation guarantees that patients receive the most up-to-date and effective therapies available. Treatment in AIIMS is quite affordable as compared to other private hospitals; however, the treatment process is quite lengthy due to wait timing.
List of hospital is countless for heart treatment. Plan your trip as per your requirement. Make a video consultation on call from the doctor and hospital you want to visit and compare services before coming. If you still unable to decide then you can take free medical guidance from an Indian medical tourism company “HEALTH TREATMENT IN INDIA”. They offer free medical advisory and services to international patients in India.